Stryders Fund

Stryder has an account at Mid Oregon Federal Credit Union under "Stryder Doescher".


Please spread the word about this digital stamp
You can get it here for only $5 for all three images





Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Stryders List

Visit Stryders List - Crafting for a Cause! A crafting directory with craft events, stores and reviews all in one place!
Friday, September 16, 2011



WOW! Today was a great day at the garage sale. I can't say thank you enough to those that organized it (Barbara and Dianne) and those that donated money and items for our cause. We had a great turnout and there is a lot more for tomorrow.

Stryder did great today, but I always worry about the aftermath because he doesn't complain about anything and seems so happy. He didn't complain at all today and was in great spirits. He had a big seizure last night-it scared me because he was stiff as a board and then just yelled and screamed afterward :( We came home today and he was crying and yelling and not happy. It was just too much and I have to learn to say it's time to go. He is asleep on the couch right now and my only hope is that he goes seizure free tonight.

Two more weeks and we go to the Mayo clinic. It's starting to really hit me: I will miss my husband and daughter terribly. As it stands, Stryder has appointments set for two or more every day for the entire six week period so I am hoping that time will go by faster and we will get some results, and good results.

We still need to send in our bloodwork for Dup 7 syndrome, and the answers will take 6-8 weeks. It will be good that we will be gone during that time so I won't be waiting for the results.

In the meantime, I have started to sell CTMH products and will be having more scrapbooking and card making workshops so that I can sell things to help raise money for other children that are going through hard times too. You can see some of my work at my NEW blog http://stryderslist.blogspot.com/.

Thanks again for all of the support- it means more to us than anyone will ever know!

0 comments:

Up for a Link Exchange? Would love to exchange links and/or badges with you! Let me know so I can link you up too!

About Me