Stryders Fund

Stryder has an account at Mid Oregon Federal Credit Union under "Stryder Doescher".


Please spread the word about this digital stamp
You can get it here for only $5 for all three images





Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Stryders List

Visit Stryders List - Crafting for a Cause! A crafting directory with craft events, stores and reviews all in one place!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011



We finally got Stryders Speech therapy appointments scheduled for the Mayo Clinic. I am really nervous about going, but excited too. We will schedule the other visits that he needs as we are there. The system at the mayo is wonderful!

Stryder is doing great with his speech! I am so proud of him and I know that it is because of the prayers that everyone has sent us! He is able to speak many one and two word sentences, and clear at that. I am amazed at his progress! Miracles are happening abound here and I am amazed that God chose us to be a part of His Journey!

Also, Barbara, I call her our Angel, is getting a (or two) fundraiser going in our area. She has done so much work to get this thing going and words cannot express the gratitude that I have for her. Before she came along, I was so alone in all of this. I didn't know how to get money or help to get Stryder back to the Mayo or how to even get help for his therapy here. It's truly amazing what one person can do. (My sister-in-law Tera has been amazing too, a huge mental support, to say the least)

Here is a copy of the fundraising flier I designed with Barbara's help:


0 comments:

Up for a Link Exchange? Would love to exchange links and/or badges with you! Let me know so I can link you up too!

About Me